- Available from 2.6m to 4.9m height
- Purchase with or without base
- Easy assembly and transportation
Customise your Order
- Outdoor crest flag
- 2.6m: 550mm x 2600mm
- 4.0m: 800mm x 4000mm
- 4.9m: 850mm x 4900mm
- Dye sublimation print process
- Single sided print only
- 110g/m² flag knit material with a mesh feel.
- Multiple options for various bases
Artwork Supply Guide
- Design to correct size
- Minimum Resolution should be 150dpi
- Ensure 10mm bleed is added around the artwork
- Keep text within 12mm (margin) of the artwork document
- All text must be converted to outlines or flattened
- Files must be supplied as: PDF, EPS, Hi-Res JPG, AI, PSD
What effects will the weather have on my flag print?
Over time your flag may discolour due to air pollution resulting in bright colours looking a little dull. In addition UV rays will cause deterioration and fading to the fabric and thread.
How do I maximise the life span of my flag display?
- Textile flags can be washed normally up to 30 degrees with normal household detergents. This will remove any clogs of dirt and make them look bright again. If the flag is to be stored after wash, ensure it completely dries to prevent moulding.
- In extreme weather conditions and torrential winds you should dissemble your product to prevent damage.
- Your flag will last longer if cared for, any edges that become frayed should be trimmed, re-enforced and re-hemmed. The average life expectancy for flags in normal conditions is 4-6 months.
- To keep your flag in good condition make sure they are not positioned awkwardly or rubbing on anything sharp. There should always be enough room to allow them to rotate freely.
Crest Flag Printing for Outdoor Advertising and PromotionsPromotional crest flags are perfect for displaying at car dealerships, petrol stations, art galleries, cinemas, exhibitions, cafes and trade shows. Our personalised crest flags are printed to both sides using a dye sublimation printing process. The ordering process is simple; you can purchase the flag (pole included) with the base or just the standalone base. You can choose from a selection of cross bases, depending on the flag size, or a spigot for securing to grass. Alternatively, you can upgrade to our heavy-duty bases that can either be water or sand-filled.
Caring for your Crest FlagCrest flags can be washed normally up to 30 degrees with normal household detergents. Do allow your flag to completely dry before storage.
- Flat dry
- Do not dry in tumble dryer
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach