- 1000, 1200, 1500mm (w) x 3000mm (h)
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Twist feet system with foot stabiliser
- Part telescopic pole for graphic support
- Includes full length zipped padded bag
- FREE DELIVERY
Customise your Order
- Lightweight durable aluminium stand
- Snap rail graphic attachment
- Two twist out feet with patented foot stabiliser to reduce sway
- Perfect straightness for a flawless display
- Height adjustable telescopic pole extending to 3m
- 1000mm (w) x 3000mm (h)
- 1200mm (w) x 3000mm (h)
- 1500mm (w) x 3000mm (h)
- Full colour eco solvent print
- Single sided print only
- 440gsm PVC vinyl white back media OR
- 220micron so flat grey back polyester media
- Heavy duty padded carry bag
- 1 person assembly within 5 minutes
- No special tools required
- For trade shows, exhibitions, office reception areas, showrooms and point of sale displays.
Artwork Supply Guide
- Design to correct size
- Leave a margin of 20mm
- Ensure a 5mm bleed is added the left, top and right edge
- Add a additional 20mm bleed at the bottom of the artwork
- Minimum Resolution should be 150dpi
- All text must be converted to outlines or flattened
- Files must be supplied as: PDF, EPS, Hi-Res JPG, AI, PSD
What are roller banners used for?
Roller banners have multiple uses and can be set up to attract the attention of passer-by’s. They are commonly displayed at exhibitions, in seminar rooms, in conference rooms, in gyms, hotel reception areas, retail outlets, in office reception areas, foyers and so on. With a catchy design roller banners can be greatly influential in generating interest for your products and services. Their versatility of roller banners means they can be personalised for use at private events, like birthday parties, weddings and other special occasions.
What roller banner is best for my business?
Choosing the perfect roller banner stand can be challenging, but deciding whether the stand is to be displayed indoors or outdoors would be a good start. Other factors would include the size of the stand and whether its’ for single, moderate or frequent use. Our best-selling economy roller measuring 850mm x 2000mm usually ticks most boxes and can be used more than once. Its big enough without being too intrusive, comes with a solid aluminium base and includes a padded case. If you’re still unsure feel free to contact our sales team who will gladly assist!
What other names are roller banner known as?
Roller banners are known by a number of other different names including exhibition stands, roll ups, pull ups and pop ups.
Tall Roller Banners by Cheap as PrintsGet your messages seen from a distance with our 3m tall roller banners